Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Mix Media Altered Shadow Box

Hey People!...
I hope you had an amazing start for 2019❤️
I am back with another tutorial for you all on how to make Mix Media Shadow Box.
Have a look on the project  pics here:-




So let’s begin with the tutorial:-

Step 1:-
For the base I used Prika’s Raw Shadow Box that measures 6*6 inches.



Step2:-

Next step is to Cover the shadow box with white Gesso.



Step 3:-

I used IMMIX Chalk Paint Curcumin Yellow & Sprinkle Mist
Fuchsia Pink and created a background by mixing & merging the colours.



Step 4:- 

Then I am using some Chippies from a Expressions Craft & colouring them using the sprinkle list & chalk paint itself.



Step 5:- 
I just adhered the Chippies on the shadow box.



Step 6:-

Then I wanted to make it look glittery so I used IMMIX Rainbow Sparks & sprinkled 
It all over.



Step 7:-
And at last I adhered the Best Wishes Chippie and decorated it with 
Dress My Craft Sequins.


And we are done❤️



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial ☺️
Do share your reviews below and don’t forget to follow us on Social media Handles:-




And ya do follow us on blog for for tutorials ❤️
Thank You ❤️
-Kanika 


Participating in below mentioned Monthly Challenges:-






No comments:

Post a Comment